ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING SYSTEMS
AVTECH Software (AVTECH), a privately held corporation founded in 1988, is a computer hardware and software developer. Avtech Room Alert & TemPageR products monitor computer rooms, data centers, and other facilities for conditions like temperature, humidity, power, flood/water, smoke/fire, air flow, room entry, motion, IP cameras & more.
Automatic corrective actions resolve issues for a lights out response, allowing ‘Disaster Prevention’ instead of ‘Disaster Recovery’.
AVTECH has many thousands of users located around the globe, including organizations in every industry and on every continent.
AVTECH products are heavily used by the Fortune 1000, Pentagon,
United Nations, U.S. Government, U.S. Military, educational institutions, businesses of all types and sizes, and many others.
There are 3 primary functional components managers should expect and demand from an IT environment monitoring solution.
These include: Monitoring, Alerting and Automatic Response. Just discovering a threatening condition or problem is not enough. IT staff and managers need to be notified about issues in real-time by any and all methods technology allows, regardless of when or where they may be.
Then, if appropriate, automatic responses should shut down servers & important hardware, transfer processing, start or stop applications and more within seconds. Anything less is an incomplete solution that will later cost you both downtime and money.
Room Alert 32E
Room Alert 32E is AVTECH's advanced hardware solution for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring,
The Room Alert 32E package allows real-time sensor status, data logging, graphing, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks and much more.
Room Alert 32E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices.
Room Alert 12ER
• Includes built-in sensors for digital temperature, Device ManageR software, and “PUSH” technology.
• Includes Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
• Includes ports for 3 digital sensors and 4 switch sensors or dry contacts, as well as additional ports to connect a 0-5V analog sensor, low voltage relay, and Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA).
Room Alert 3E
• Includes a built-in sensor for digital temperature, Device ManageR software and “PUSH” technology.
• Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) built-in and a 5V International Power Adapter.
• Includes ports for 1 digital sensor or Light Tower & Relay Adapter and 1 switch sensor or dry contact.